Nov 27, 2010

IDA Italy 2010 - Beat the Beat





Here's the video I sent in order to qualify for the IDA Italy 2010 (ex ITF) - Beat the Beat category. I'm pretty sure this category is only in Italy (2nd edition) within all the national IDA's.
It was held on November 15th 2010 @ the Locomotiv in Bologna and I proudly came in 3rd right after my crewmate Digi G'Alessio (massive props for Overknights!!) and our colleague and friend from Pisa Herrera who killed it with his sound coming straight outta the mpc 2000xl...!!..
Mad respect for Kappah and A N.I.Q. Joint who have some crazy beats in their beatsbag, be sure that I'll be posting these names again!!
It was a pleasure and an honor to get to "battle" with these guys, to play my mpc among such dope artists and to lose to my homies...lol!!
A big shout out to the organization who always kept us good!!! ;)
If U Dig ... Show Some Love..

Herrera
Digi G'Alessio
Kappah
a N.I.Q. Joint
IDA Italy
Error Broadcast

No comments:

Post a Comment